วันจันทร์ที่ 28 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Interbike 2009







Interbike is crazy. First 2 days are just mayhem. Too many people in there, can’t get around to anything, it’s a pain. That’s why I only showed up for the last day. Easier to get around, easier to talk to vendors, no one stands in front of your camera, and people are hungover so they’re less likely to bug you about buying their revolutionary cycling bib with bluetooth capabilities.

Interbike was awesome. 8 hours was just enough time to get around to all the vendors I needed to talk to. 2 Breakfast Burritos, 1 Red Bull, Lots of free energy gels and drinks was enough to keep me amped through out my shift at Interbike. All in all, the day went very well. Thanks to Specialized and Globe Bikes for the Las Vegas Interbike hook. Drew, Robin and Jesse you guys are fuckin awesome!

Stay tuned for all the upcoming brands we will be stocking in the store. Check out the pics from Interbike. Click any of them to get to the entire set. Lots of Bike Pr0n. I mostly took pictures of fixed-gear bikes while I was there.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น